Jazzy Elite 14 (FDA Class II Medical Device)
An elite design delivers elite performance. The Jazzy® Elite 14 features front-wheel drive for the tightest turns. Large drive wheels provide superior climbing power over life’s obstacles. A high-back seat ensures absolute comfort all day.
The Jazzy® Elite 141 is designed for excellent indoor maneuverability and outstanding outdoor capability. Featuring 14” drive wheels for enhanced outdoor performance combined with a front-wheel drive design to provide tight turns around corners. Large front wheels offer extra absorption over obstacles for superb climbing capabilities along with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains with ease.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 24" turning radius
- Up to 18 miles per charge at 300 lbs., Up to 21 miles at 200 lbs.
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 14" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- 40A Dynamic Linx controller
- Extended 13-month limited warranty
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- Overall Dimensions:
- With Footpath: 42.5" l x 24.25" w (108x61cm)
- Without Footpath: 35.5" l x 24.25" w (90x61cm)
- Seat Dimensions:
- 18" x 18" - 20" (46x46x51cm)
- 20" x 18" - 20" (51x46x51cm)
- 22" x 20" - 22" (56x51x56cm)
- Turning Radius: 24" (61cm)
- Wheel Size:
- Front Wheels (Solid anti- tips): 3” (8cm)
- Drive Wheels Foam Filled: 14" (35cm)
- Rear Wheels Solid Casters: 6" (15cm)
- Ground Clearance at battery tray: 3" (8cm)
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 22" (56cm)
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 20" - 22 (51-56cm)
- Synergy Seating: 20" (51cm)
- Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range: 15.75" - 17.75" (40-45cm)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Range Per Charge:
- Up to 18 miles @ 300 lbs.
- Up to 21 miles @ 200 lbs.
- Drivetrain: Two motor, front-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Limited
- Standard Electronics: 40A, Dynamic LiNX
- Battery Requirements: 12 volt, NF-22
- Battery Charger: 5 amp, off-board
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 99 lbs. (heaviest piece)
- Batteries: 37 lbs. each
- Standard Seat Weight:
- 18" wide - 51.8 lbs.
- 20" wide - 54 lbs.
- 22" wide - 57.6 lbs.
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Drivetrain: 13-month
- Electronics: 13-month
- Battery: 13-month