Go Chair MED (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Go Chair MED is #1 for portability! With convenient feather-touch disassembly, the Go Chair MED allows you to experience lightweight travel and independence on the go. Compact, portable and perfect for travel, the Go Chair MED is a feature-rich power chair that disassembles easily in just a few steps! A large footplate gives you the comfort you need.
The all-new Go-Chair is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a sleek, bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors. Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go. With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Speeds up to 3.7 mph
- Compact, 25.5” Turning radius
- Intuitive controller and easy to operate
- Range up to 8.6 miles
- Compact, foldable black vinyl seat with 5-point swivel seat with latch release available in 18” x 17” or 20” x 18” and 60” lap belt
- Compact turning radius
- Large footplate for added comfort
- One hand feather-touch disassembly for quick transport and storage
- The heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0821)
- Overall Dimensions: 33" l x 25.5 " w (84x65cm)
- Seat Dimensions:
- Seat Size (29 lbs): 18" x 17" (46x43cm)
- Seat Size (32 lbs): 20" x 32" (51x81cm)
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 22" - 23" (56-58cm)
- Turning Radius: 25.5" (25cm)
- Wheel Size:
- Front Wheels (solid casters): 6" (15cm)
- Drive Wheels (solid): 9" (23cm)
- Rear Wheels (solid anti-tips): 3" (8cm)
- Ground Clearance at motor: 1.75" (4cm)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Suspension: Limited
- Range Per Charge: Up to 8.6 miles
- Heaviest Piece When Disassembled: 36 lbs. (rear section)
- Seat Type: Compact, foldable
- Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, rear-wheel drive
- Standard Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC3
- Battery Requirements: (Two) 18 AH, 12 V, deep-cycle
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
- Battery Weight: 14 lbs. each
- Seat Weight:
- 18" w: 29 lbs.
- 20" w: 32 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Drivetrain: 13-month limited
- Electronics: 13-month limited
- Batteries: 13-month limited