Go Chair MED (FDA Class II Medical Device)
The Go Chair MED is #1 for portability! With convenient feather-touch disassembly, the Go Chair MED allows you to experience lightweight travel and independence on the go. Compact, portable and perfect for travel, the Go Chair MED is a feature-rich power chair that disassembles easily in just a few steps! A large footplate gives you the comfort you need.
- Intuitive controller and easy to operate
- Range up to 8.6 miles
- Compact, foldable black vinyl seat with 5-point swivel seat with latch release available in 18” x 17” or 20” x 18” and 60” lap belt
- Compact turning radius
- Large footplate for added comfort
- One hand feather-touch disassembly for quick transport and storage
- The heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0821)
- 33" h x 25.5" w (84x65cm)
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 22" - 23"
- Seat Dimensions:
- 18" w x 17" d
- 20" w x 18" d
- Seat Weight:
- 18" w: 29 lbs.
- 20" w: 32 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.75" at motor
- Turning Radius: 25.5"
- Front Wheels: 6” solid casters
- Drive Wheels: 9” solid
- Rear Casters: 3” solid anti-tips
- Suspension: Limited
- Range Per Charge: Up to 8.6 miles
- Heaviest Piece When Disassembled: 36 lbs. (rear section)
- Seat Type: Compact, foldable
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, rear-wheel drive
- Standard Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC3
- Battery Requirements: (Two) 18 AH, 12 V, deep-cycle; Weight: 14 lbs. each
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Drivetrain: 13-month limited
- Electronics: 13-month limited
- Batteries: 13-month limited