Jazzy 600 ES (FDA Class II Medical Device)
Life may be complicated, yet your power chair should be simple. The Jazzy® 600 ES has 14-inch drive wheels and independent front casters that handle terrain changes easily. Enjoy aggressive precision, a tight turning radius and a flawless design.
- Mid-Wheel 6® Technology
- Depth adjustable, limited recline high back seat
- In-line joystick mount
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- 40.25" h x 24.5" w (102x62cm)
- Seat-to-Floor Range: 20.5" - 22.5"
- Standard Seat Size:
- 18" x 18" - 20"
- 20" x 18" - 20"
- Standard Seat Weight: 18" wide - 51.8 lbs.; 20" wide - 54 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Component Weights:
- Base: 124 lbs. (heaviest piece)
- Seat: 52 lbs. (comfort high-back)
- Batteries: 37 lbs. each
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.75"
- Range Per Charge: Up to 24.8 miles (300 lbs.)
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac (ATX) with Mid Wheel 6® Technology
- Standard Electronics: 50A, Dynamic LiNX
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt, NF-22
- Battery Charger: 5 amp, off-board
- Front Wheels: 6” solid OMNI-casters
- Drive Wheels: 14” foam filled
- Rear Wheels: 6” solid OMNI-casters
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Drivetrain: 13-month
- Electronics: 13-month
- Battery: 13-month