Jazzy Select (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Access your world with ease with the Jazzy Select, a simple yet powerful choice, with a tight turning radius and smooth ride. Maneuver through your home effortlessly with the intuitive controller. Stay mobile and comfortable all day, every day.
Experience the simplicity and maneuverability of the Jazzy Select. Equipped with Active-Trac Suspension, this power chair ensures a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain. Powerful dual motors provide exceptional performance and range, and mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius. With an easy to use controller, the Jazzy Select is a perfect choice both indoors and out.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.3 mph
- 22.5" turning radius
- Up to 19.4 miles per charge
- Active-Trac Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, depth adjustable, limited recline comfort high-back with headrest
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Easy side access to batteries
- Height and depth adjustable foot platform, offering two positions of height and one position of depth
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- Overall Dimensions:
- With Footplate: 44" l x 23.75" w (112x60cm)
- Without Footplate: 33" l x 23.75" w (84x60cm)
- High Back Seat Dimensions:
- 16" x 16" - 18" (41x41-46cm)
- 18" x 18" - 20" (46x46-51cm)
- 20" x 18" - 20" (51x46-51cm)
- Turning Radius: 22.5" (57cm)
- Wheel size:
- Front Wheels Solid casters: 5" (13cm)
- Drive Wheels Solid:10" (25cm)
- Rear Wheels Solid: 6" (15cm)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.3 mph
- Ground Clearance: 0.75” at motor bracket
- Range Per Charge: Up to 19.4 miles
- Drivetrain: Two motor, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac (ATS)
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt, U-1 batteries
- Battery Charger: 3.5 amp, off-board
- Standard Seat Weight: 50.2 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Component Weights:
- Base: 94 lbs. (heaviest piece)
- Seat: 50.2 lbs.
- Batteries: 25.2 lbs. each
- Frame: 5-year limited