Jazzy Air 2 (FDA Class II Medical Device)
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement.
With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 24.25" turning radius
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Per charge Range: Up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs.
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6® with Active-Trac® Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”,
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 2" lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2" of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- Overall Dimensions with Footplate: 42" l x 23.25" w (107x59cm)
- Overall Dimensions without Footplate: 33.21" l x 23.25" w (84x59cm)
- Standard Seat Dimensions:
- 16" x 16" - 18" (41x41-46cm)
- 18" x 18" - 20" (46x46-51cm)
- 20" x 20" - 22" (51x51-56cm)
- High-Back Seat (max. size): 20" w x 20" - 22" d (51x51-56cm)
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.25" - 33" h (54x54cm)
- Turning Radius: 24.25" (61cm)
- Wheel Size:
- Front Wheels (solid casters): 6" (15cm)
- Drive Wheels (solid): 10" (25cm)
- Rear Wheels (solid casters): 6" (15cm)
- Ground Clearance at motor bracket: 1" (2cm)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Drivetrain: Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6 drive
- Suspension Type: Active-Trac with Mid-Wheel 6 Technology
- Per-Charge Range:
- Up to 15 miles at 300 lbs.
- Up to 16.6 miles at 220 lbs.
- Battery Size (2 required):
- 12 volt, U-1
- Optional 40 Ah
- Battery Weight:
- U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
- 40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
- Standard Battery Charger: 5 amp, off-board
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 202 lbs. with seat
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Electronics: 13-month limited
- Drive Motors: 13-month
- Batteries: 13-month limited