Jazzy Elite ES (FDA Class II Medical Device)
An experience so superior, it can only be elite. The Jazzy® Elite ES features large, front-drive wheels to absorb the bumps and uneven surfaces of everyday life. The comfortable, high-back seat gives you the support you need all day, every day.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
- 40-apm, PG GC 3 controller
- Optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces
- Large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles
- Available in Candy Apple Red
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)
- 41" h x 22.75" w (104x58cm)
- Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.5" - 23.5"
- High-back Seat Sizes:
- 16" x 16" - 18"
- 18" x 18" - 20"
- 20" x 18" - 20"
- Standard Seat Weight: 50.2 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Component Weights:
- Base: 69 lbs. (heaviest piece)
- Seat: 50.2 lbs. (comfort high-back)
- Batteries: 25 lbs. each
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.85” at motors
- Front Wheels: 3” solid anti-tips
- Drive Wheels: 9” solid
- Rear Wheels: 6” solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
- Braking System: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
- Suspension Type: Limited
- Per Charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt, U-1 batteries
- Battery Charger: 3.5 amp, off-board
- Frame: 5-year limited
- Drivetrain: 13-month
- Electronics: 13-month
- Battery: 13-month