Jazzy 1450 (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
With a robust and heavy-duty design, the Jazzy® 1450 ensures powerful performance with front-wheel drive and efficient motors. Knobby drive tires provide the traction you need over uneven terrain. With speeds up to 4.5 mph, live life on your terms.
- Depth adjustable, fold-flat, limited-recline high-back seat
- Flat-free drive tires
- Universal, fixed, in-line joystick mount
- Large 17" x 13" foot platform
- Maximum performance, extremely efficient motor package
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827); Single Power Very Heavy Duty (K0839)
- 38.25" h x 29.25" w (97x74.3cm)
- High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 20.5" - 22.5"
- Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range: 17.25" - 19.25"
- Standard Seat Size: 24" w x 24" d
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Component Weights:
- Base: 195 lbs. (heaviest piece)
- Seat: 52 lbs. (high-back)
- Batteries: 52 lbs. each
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.9 mph
- Turning Radius: 26.5"
- Ground Clearance: 1.5” at anti-tips
- Front Wheels: 4” solid anti-tips
- Drive Wheels: 14” solid
- Rear Wheels: 9” solid casters
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, front-wheel drive
- Braking System: Electronic, regenerative disc brakes
- Suspension Type: Swing Arm
- Per Charge Range: Up to 16.5 miles
- Standard Electronics: 90A, PG VR2
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt, Group 24
- Battery Charger: 8 amp, off-board
- Frame: Lifetime limited
- Drive Motors: 13-month
- Electronics: 13-month
- Battery: 13-month