Rubber Threshold Ramp
Hidden dovetail design allows you to add or remove rise to your ramp without having to buy a whole new ramp.
- Available in 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3" and 4" rises or buy the 4" rise and get all sizes!
- Slip resistant rubber can be trimmed or notched for a custom fit
- Made of high-impact recycled rubber
- Maintenance free and easy to install
- Meets ADA slope requirements
- Weight capacity: 850 lbs.
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
Overview of the Rubber Threshold Ramp
Harmar Rubber Threshold Ramps are available in five different rises and have an 850 pound weight capacity. The ramps feature a unique interlocking dovetail design that allows for easy installation or removal of additional ramps in order to adjust the rise. The ramps can have a rise as high as 4" but if you need to move it to a different location it is easy to remove as many sections of the ramp necessary to adjust the rise. The Harmar Rubber Threshold Ramps are versatile and affordable and can be used both inside and out.
Harmar recently acquired the rubber threshold ramps from Pride Mobility's, Lift and Ramp division. Harmer has been an industry leader for over 20 years, delivering quality home access products to customer's.