Victory LX Sport Four Wheel Scooter (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
When the road looks rough ahead, the Victory® LX Sport mobility scooter gives you the confidence to forge on. Victory LX Sport riders rave about its smooth controls, comfortable and fully adjustable captain’s chair, and standard features that let them spend more time enjoying the journey. First, the Victory LX Sport has the speed you need, up to Up to 8.6 MPH (200 lbs.). So, when the path is straight and clear, go on, open up the throttle. You might just have to pause at some point so everyone else can catch up. Extra speed doesn’t mean we sacrificed distance. Powerful batteries offer a range of up to 19.7 miles on a single charge. Rough roads smooth out in front of you with rugged, 10” solid tires and a full Comfort-Trac Suspension system cushioning every bump. With the wraparound delta tiller and left- or right-handed acceleration, you control where your mobility scooter goes – never the other way around.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly
- Charger ports located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter and mobile devices
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Long-lasting, maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- 47" h x 25.5" (119.4x65cm)
- Seat: 18" w x 18" d (45.7x45.7cm)
- Seat Weight - 43 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Total Weight:
- Without batteries: 160 lbs.
- With batteries: 220.4 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 8.6 mph (200 lbs.); Up to 8 mph (400 lbs.)
- Turning Radius: 61.25"
- Range Per Charge: Up to 19.7 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 13 miles at (400 lbs.)
- Type: Limited reclining high-back
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Charger: 5 amp, off-board
- Suspension: Front and rear
- Battery Requirements: Size: (2) 50 AH Weight: 30.2 lbs. each
- Frame: lifetime limited
- Drivetrain:2-year limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Battery: 6-months