Victory 10 Scooter with Batteries (FDA Class II Medical Device)
The standard trim package makes the Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel mobility scooter stand out in a sea of midsize scooters. From tiller to bumper, we at Pride Mobility built-in tasteful features to help you carry more, see more and do more. For starters, a trio of brilliant LED headlights lead you and your Victory 10.2 and make you more visible to other traffic. The lower adjustable path light shines directly on the road ahead while the upper lights cast light all around. All of that, plus an onboard puddle light just below the tiller, make the Victory 10.2’s lighting package feel like it belongs on a luxury car rather than a mobility scooter. And we’re just getting started.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly
- Charger ports located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter and mobile devices
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Long-lasting, maximum intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
- 3W: 45.25" h x 22.25" (115x56.5cm)
- 4W: 47" h x 22.75" (119.4x56.5cm)
- Seat: 18" w x 17" d (45.7x43.2cm)
- Seat Weight - 28 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- With Batteries:
- 3W: 181 lbs. (U1); 197 lbs. (40AH)
- 4W: 185 lbs. (U1); 201 lbs. (40AH)
- Without Batteries:
- 3W: 133 lbs.
- 4W: 137 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5.3 mph
- Turning Radius
- 3W: 42"
- 4W: 54"
- Range Per Charge: Up to 15.5 miles
- Type: Compact, Foldable
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Charger: 3.5-amp, off-board (U1); 5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
- Battery Requirements
- Size: (2) U1 standard; 24.5 lbs. each
- Size: (2) 40 AH (optional); 32.5 lbs. each
- Frame: lifetime limited
- Drivetrain:2-year limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Battery: 6-months