Revo 2.0 Scooter (FDA Class II Medical Device)
Experience the Revo 2.0, the most impressive mid-size scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain. Experience convenient, feather-touch disassembly for portability that is comparable to our Travel Mobility line. Enjoy standard under seat storage and speeds up to 5.2 mph.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- ECO mode/sport mode selector switch offers an optional ECO mode at 4 mph with improved range per charge or the sport mode at 5 mph
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70-amp controller
- User-friendly console
- Easy-access tiller-mounted XLR USB charging port for mobile devices
- 3W: 46" h x 20.75" w (116.8x52.7cm)
- 4W: 47" h x 20.75" w (119.4x52.7cm)
- Seat: 20" w x 18" d (51x46cm)
- Seat Weight - 27.25 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- With Batteries:
- 3W: 170 lbs.
- 4W: 182 lbs.
- Without Batteries:
- 3W: 120 lbs.
- 4W: 132 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5.2 mph
- Turning Radius
- 3W: 40"
- 4W: 52"
- Range Per Charge
- 3W: Up to 17.4 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 12.8 miles (400 lbs.)
- 4W: Up to 17.8 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 14.8 miles (400 lbs.)
- Type: Compact, Foldable
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Charger: 3.5-amp, off-board
- Suspension: Front and rear (CTS)
- Battery Requirements: Size: (2) U1 batteries; 25 lbs. each
- Frame: lifetime limited
- Drivetrain: 2-year limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Battery: 6-months