Jazzy Zero Turn 10 Four Wheel Scooter (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Zero Turn 10 has power and versatility, streamlined LED lights, and aggressive performance that will turn heads. Most notably, iTurn Technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability. It’s functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – imagine one of those fancy riding lawn mowers – lets you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 43” turning radius to easily navigate through supermarket aisles or around furniture.
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
- 48" h x 24.25" w (122x61.6cm)
- Seat: 18" w x 17" d (46x43.2cm)
- Seat Type: Foldable, deluxe contour
- Seat Weight: 34 lbs.
- Seat Type: Foldable, compact
- Seat Weight: 30 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Total Weight:
- Without Batteries: 185.8 lbs.
- With Batteries: 242.3 lbs
- Maximum Speed: Up to 7.3 miles at 400 lbs.; Up to 7.5 miles at 200 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 2” at motor; 3” at mid-frame
- Suspension: Front and rear (CTS Suspension)
- Range Per Charge: Up to 15.9 miles at 400 lbs.; Up to 21.2 miles at 200 lbs.
- Drive System: 24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Requirements: Size: (2) 40 Ah Weight: 30.25 lbs. each
- Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
- Frame: lifetime limited
- Drivetrain: 2-year limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Battery: 6-months