Heritage LC-358XL Lift Chair (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up"
(1 year FREE service warranty included)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility
Classic style meets exquisite comfort in Pride’s Heritage Power Lift Recliners. These recliners offer plenty of leg room with the footrest extension. Choose from a variety of gorgeous, plush fabrics and make this recliner a part of your home!
Comfort and style complement one another perfectly in the Heritage Collection from Pride® Power Lift Recliners. With a superior design that provides exceptional strength, Heritage Collection delivers style and durability that will last for years to come. Pride’s Heritage Collection offers numerous standard features and quiet and smooth performance.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- USB remote with charger port
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Rolled armrest
- Easily adjustable leg levelers provides additional support for uneven surfaces
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Large dual pockets for extra storage
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation (except LC-358XL and LC-358XXL)
- Quiet and smooth lift and scissor mechanism system
- Integrated battery backup ensures chair is operational when power goes out
- Energy-efficient power box with 9’ cord
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame for added strength and durability
- Overall Chair Width: 39.5" (100cm)
- Seat Dimension: 20" h x 26" w x 22" d (51x66x56cm)
- Top of back to Seat: 29" (74cm)
- Distance From Wall: 19" (48cm)
- Height Range: 5'8" - 6'1"
- Size: XL
- Recline Positions: 3
- Seating Type: Sinuous Spring
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Additional Options: Heat and Massage, Optional Lithium Battery Backup
- Chair Weight: 159 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Warranty: 7-Year Pro-rated