Go-Go S39 Ultra X 3-wheel Scooter (FDA Class II Medical Device) Black
Looks can be deceiving with the Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. You’ll find the same incredible features, like battery range, miles per hour and even the latest in scooter styling, built into an economy class scooter. You get Pride’s exclusive feather-touch disassembly., Your scooter easily disassembles into five easy-to-stow pieces. The heaviest component is just 29.5 pounds. Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph. The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel’s performance specs go toe-to-toe with the leading portable scooters in its class.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- 40.25" h x 19.25" w (102.2x48.9cm)
- Seat: 17" w x 17" d (43.2x43.2cm)
- Weight: 300 lbs.
Black mesh and vinyl
- Seating Type: Foldable, compact
- Warranty: Frame: 2-year limited, Drivetrain:1-year limited, Electronics: 1-year limited, Battery: 6-months
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
- Front Basket
- Solid tires
- Puddle light
- USB mobile device charging port in tiller