Essential LC-105 Lift Chair (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up"
(1 year FREE service warranty included)
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility
We think we’ve figured out the perfect user for the Essential Collection power lift recliner. They want functional support, and most of all, they want an economical 3-position lift recliner that is reliable and easy to use without sacrificing comfort. Essential Collection users rave about how their chairs allow them to relax comfortably and independently after a long day out with family and friends. Users love how they can still recline, then stand back up again with ease. With an easy-to-use two-button remote that puts you in control of the power recliner’s three positions – upright, standing, or fully reclined for relaxation mode. The Essential Collection from Pride® Power Lift Recliners provides exceptional value and outstanding comfort. Several fabric options will match any décor while delivering rest and worryfree operation.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Easy-to-use hand control adjusts your chair to find your perfect position
- Large dual pockets offer ample storage space that is easily accessible
- Smooth and durable lift and scissor mechanism for long-lasting and quiet performance
- Removable back lets you adjust chair padding as needed
- Integrated battery backup ensures chair is operational when the power goes out
- Energy-efficient power box with 9 Feet cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013
- 60" h x 33" w x 19" d (152x84x48.3cm)
- Seat: 18" h x 20" w x 19" d (46x51x48cm)
- User Height Range: 5'3" and below
- Top of Back to Seat: 28" (71cm)
- Distance From Wall: 17" (43cm)
- Standard head and arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy-to-remove back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9feet cord
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Rolled armrest
- Chair Weight: 96 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- Accessories Available: Fabric Cleaning Kit