Essential LC-105 Lift Chair (FDA Class II Medical Device)
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
We think we’ve figured out the perfect user for the Essential Collection power lift recliner. They want functional support, and most of all, they want an economical 3-position lift recliner that is reliable and easy to use without sacrificing comfort. Essential Collection users rave about how their chairs allow them to relax comfortably and independently after a long day out with family and friends. Users love how they can still recline, then stand back up again with ease. With an easy-to-use two-button remote that puts you in control of the power recliner’s three positions – upright, standing, or fully reclined for relaxation mode.
- Easy-to-use hand control adjusts your chair to find your perfect position
- Large dual pockets offer ample storage space that is easily accessible
- Smooth and durable lift and scissor mechanism for long-lasting and quiet performance
- Removable back lets you adjust chair padding as needed
- Integrated battery backup ensures chair is operational when the power goes out
- Energy-efficient power box with 9 Feet cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013
- 60" h x 33" w x 19" d (152x84x48.3cm)
- Seat: 18" h x 20" w (46x51cm)
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 96 lbs.
- Standard head and arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy-to-remove back
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9feet cord
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- 1-year limited warranty
- Rolled armrest