Baja Raptor 2 Four Wheel Scooter
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Baja® Raptor 2 is not a medical device. Private financing options are available. Contact your local Pride Mobility provider or call Pride at 800-800-4258 to discover how you can experience more of your world with the Baja® Raptor 2 outdoor mobility scooter.
- Roomy captain’s seat with a 400 lb. weight capacity
- 13 mph top cruising speed to get you there fast
- Memory foam seats with 3” sliders for all-day support and a plush feel
- Secure, lockable underseat compartment for storing personal items, shopping bags, and more
- A full LED package with brake lights, turn signals, and headlights for maximum visibility and best-in-class safety
- An integrated, easy-to-read LCD console that clearly displays speed, battery life, and mileage
- XLR USB charger for on-the-go safety and convenience
- 16” wheels for optimal handling on hard-packed terrains including asphalt, gravel, and concrete
- A competitive 92.5" turning radius for effortless maneuvering and easy turns
- A dual electromechanical and regenerative braking system, complete with a hand brake for safety and control
- 7 front shroud panel colors. Order the True Blue or Candy Apple Red models and receive the matching insert. Order the Matte Black model (standard) and you may choose any other color insert.
- Overall Dimensions: 62.2" l x 27.17" w (158x69cm)
- Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Dimensions: 20" w x 18" d (51x46cm)
- Seat-to-Ground Height: 19.14" (49cm)
- Seat-to-Deck Height: 19" (48cm)
- Turning Radius: 92.52" (235cm)
- Wheel Size:
- Front Tires tubeless pneumatic: 16” (41cm)
- Rear Tires tubeless pneumatic: 3” x 16” (8x41cm)
- Ground Clearance:
- at center of frame: 3.5" (9cm)
- at anti-tip bracket: 1.3" (3cm)
- at side deck: 6.1" (15cm)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 13 mph
- Suspension: Full suspension (Front & Rear)
- Range Per Charge:
- Up to 15.1 miles at 400lbs. at low speed
- Up to 21.2 miles at 200 lbs. at low speed
- Seat Type: Limited recline high back with sliders
- Drive System: Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
- Battery Requirements:
- Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle
- Size: 75 Ah (standard)
- Battery Charger: 8 amp, off-board
- Weight Without Batteries: 250.6 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 341.8 lbs. (unit does not disassemble/weight includes seat, base and batteries)
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs. each
- Seat Weight: 45.6 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Up to 400 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime Limited
- Electronics: 2-year limited
- Drivetrain: 2-year limited
- Batteries: 6-months limited