Toilet Safety Support Frame
We love the very convenient (it’s movable) and cool (has a magazine rack) Toilet Safety Support Frame because it provides stability when sitting and rising, keeping you safe and preventing falls. How’s that for awesome toileting?
- HANDRAILS TO SUPPORT GETTING ON & OFF THE TOILET is vital to bathroom safety, fall prevention, living independently and recovery. It also reduces the daily physical strain of sitting and standing on and off the toilet. The width between the arms is 20.5”. Made of durable and lightweight rust-resistant aluminum, weighs only 10 lbs. and has a 300 lb. weight capacity.
- UNIVERSAL FIT, LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTALBLE. The Stand Alone Toilet Rails & Frame can be used with any toilet and is easy to move around. See images for overall product dimensions.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED ARMRESTS are made of a durable and grip-able soft foam that is also easy to clean.
- COMES WITH MAZAGINE HOLDER for your favorite bathroom reading. Can be placed on either side and easy to remove.
- QUICK & EASY TOOLS-FREE INSTALLATION. The installation is quick and easy. No tools required for assembly.
- Overall Dimensions: 19" d x 25.5" h (53x48x65cm)
- Overall Footprint: 28" w x 19" d (71x48cm)
- Basket Dimension: 9" w x 2.5" d x 9" h (23x6x23cm)
- Width Between Arms: 20.5" (52cm)
- Arms: Fixed
- Foldable: No
- Retail Packaged: Yes
- Overall Weight: 10.6 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.