Knee Walker Scooter
The Nova Knee Cruiser Walker TKW 12 is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries that require the patient to not put weight on the affected area. It can be great as an alternative to crutches or folding walker that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use. The Turning Knee Walker allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help them progress to a quicker recovery.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Over sized contoured padded platform knee pad
- Durable anatomical handles
- Steering assembly allows the user to easily maneuver and helps maintain better stability
- Easy to fold down steering column is convenient for transport and compact storage
- Large 8" wheels provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces
- Overall Dimensions folded: 33.5" l x 18" h x 18" w (85x45.72x45.72cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 26 lbs.
- Approx. patient height: 5'2" - 6'4"
- Foldable, Portable
- Overall width: 18"
- Handle Height Adjustment: 31" - 37"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 14.5" l x 7.5" w
- Steering assembly
- Adjustable for Right or Left leg.
- Locking hand brake
- 8" wheels
- Basket Available
- Color: Silver