Heavy Duty Knee Walker Scooter
The Nova Heavy Duty Turning Knee Walker TKW 13 is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries that require the patient to not put weight on the affected area. It can be great as an alternative to crutches or folding walker that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use. The Turning Knee Walker allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help them progress to a quicker recovery.
- Heavy Duty Knee Walker with 400 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Reinforced frame and components to handle higher weight capacity
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Over sized contoured padded platform knee pad
- Durable anatomical handles
- Steering assembly allows the user to easily maneuver and helps maintain better stability
- Large 8" wheels provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces
- Locking hand brakes provide speed control and allows the user to stay in a single position without rolling during everyday tasks
- Quickly adjusts for right or left leg injuries
- Overall Dimensions folded: 21.25" h x 18" w x 32.25" l (54x45.72x82cm)
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Unit Weight: 29 lbs.
- Approx. patient height: 4'11" - 6'2"
- Foldable, Portable
- Overall width: 18"
- Handle Height Adjustment: 30.25"-37.25"
- Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 17"-21.5"
- Knee Pad Dimensions: 15" l x 7.5" w
- Steering assembly
- Adjustable for Right or Left leg.
- Locking hand brake
- 8" wheels
- Basket Available
- Color: Metallic Red