Squeeze exercisers are used in hand and arm rehab and in grip improvement workout programs. Wrist, finger and thumb flexors are the common muscles targeted. These muscles are located between the wrist and elbow on the palm side of your forearm. The type of training is important for overall wrist strength and health but can also be beneficial for athletes. Squeeze exercisers are also a great way to help relieve stress while watching television, riding in a car, or at work while on the computer. Squeezing the ball causes muscle tension followed by muscle relaxation after release. This exercise performed repeatedly releases considerable muscle tension and helps to relieve stress. A common stress relief exercise is to squeeze the exerciser at about 30 percent of maximum pressure about 10 to 20 times in a row, and then rest for a few minutes before repeating each set.
- Helps strengthen grip and reduce stress
- Variable resistance training for hands, fingers and forearms
- Relieves carpal tunnel syndrome
- Attractive design made of durable latexfree rubber is easy to clean
- Used in hand and arm rehab and in grip improvement workout programs
- Wrist, finger, and thumb flexors are the common muscles targeted
- Squeezing the ball causes muscle tension followed by muscle relaxation after release
- Ball: 6.25" l x 4.5" w (16x11cm)
- Star: 6.5" l x 4.5" w (16x11cm)
- Egg: 6.5" l x 3.25" w (16x8cm)
- Style: Squeeze Ball
- Resistance: Soft Resistance
- Target Area: Hand
- Color: Available in Pink, Orange, Blue
- Ball: 0.4 lbs.
- Star: 0.25 lbs.
- Egg: 0.2 lbs.