The Drop-Arm Commode is designed with a push-button arm release for easy patient transfer. It has soft foam padded handles for additional user comfort. Bucket, lid and splash guard are included.
- Drop-Arm Commode can be used as a 3-in-1 bedside commode, or over a toilet.
- Drop style arms are ideal for difficult lateral transfers from a wheelchair to toilet.
- Seat height is adjustable from 19" to 23" allowing toilet seat to closely match height of most wheelchairs
- Fits over most commodes and the pail is removable
- White powder-coated frame will not rust or corrode and is easy to clean.
- Push-button arm release allows for easy patient transfer
- Soft foam handles
- Seat Height (inches): 18.5" - 23.5"
- Seat Dimensions (inches): 13.5" w x 16" d
- Seat Aperture Dimension (inches): 7.75" w x 9.75" d
- Overall Dimensions High (inches): 22.5" w x 20.75" - 22.75" d x 35" h
- Overall Dimensions Low (inches): 22.5" w x 20.5" - 22.5" d x 31" h
- Arm Height from Seat (inches): 8"
- Width Between Arms (inches): 18"
- Back Height From Seat (inches): 12.5"
- Overall Footprint High (inches): 21.25" w x 20.5" d
- Overall Footprint Low (inches): 21" w x 19.75"d
- Bucket Dimensions: 10.25" w x 5.75"
- Material Seat: PP
- Material Frame: Steel
- Material Tip: Rubber
- Material Back: Steel
- Material Arm: Foam
- Arm Style Fixed or Drop Arm: Drop Arm
- Back Adjustable/Fixed: Adjustable
- Bucket and Lid Included: Yes
- Bucket Removal (Rear_ Front_ Lift Seat): Top
- Can Be Used in Bath or Shower: No
- Retail Packaged: No
- Splash Guard Included: yes
- Overall: 19.6 lbs.
- Unit: 20.62 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Metal Frame: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Non-metal/Metal parts: 1 Year