Retractabed Expandable Width Hi-Lo Bed Set
"Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up"
(1 year FREE service warranty included)
The Med-Mizer Retractabed has been designed with a space saving safety feature most beds just cannot offer. Instead of just pushing the head section forward when raised to the sit-up position, the Retractabed gently brings the bed deck back towards the wall. This feature keeps you within reach of items placed on your nightstand, such as a glass of water, your favorite book or a T.V. remote. The bed also offers an optional pair of Med-Support 2-position safety rails. The high rail position can be used as a leverage point or stand assist, the mid rail position works as a half rail, and the lowered position places the rail evenly with the mattress. The electronic bed controls are conveniently located on the 3-position hand pendant. The bed lowers to 8.5" from the ground for safe and easy transfers. There are two frame types available on the Retractabed. The standard frame is the fixed frame that has no width adjustability and measures 80” long by 35” wide. The Variable Width Frame is available as an option. The Variable Width allows for the bed frame to be adjusted from widths of 35” to 39” and up to 42”.
- Clinical Contour Positioning
- Folds up for easy storage
- Optional 2-position side rails or pivoting assist handles
- 8.5" to 25" adjustable bed height
- 80" l x 9" - 25" h (203x23-63cm)
- Width Expansion:
- 35" (89cm)
- 39" (99cm)
- 42" (107cm)
- Maximum Back Angle: 65 Degree
- Maximum Knee Angle:15 Degree
- Main Voltage Input: 120V
- Max Current Input: 2.70 A
- Main Frequency Input: 60 Hz
- Controller Output Voltage: 24 V DC
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Limited Warranty:
- 15 years on bed frame mechanics
- 5 years on the drive system
- 1 year on wood, casters & handsets
- Lifetime warranty on all welds