Patient Lift with Powered Base
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The newly launched Med-Riser 600 by Med-Mizer is a clinically innovative electric patient lift designed to be used in a variety of safe patient handling activities (lifting from the floor, bed, chair, commode, and gait training), including use with bariatric patients. With its safe working load of 600 lb and its six point spreader, facilities and caregivers can choose to use the Med-Riser for all lifting needs and patients (up to 600lbs) to improve comfort and safety.
- Fully Electric powered lift with height and base adjustability
- 6 point spreader with enhanced width improves patient comfort (spreading sling straps/loops) during transfers. Pair with a variety of Med-Mizer slings for transfers, rehab/gait training, turning/repositioning, and hygiene/toileting activities
- Long lift arm positions patient farther from vertical mast/actuator to improve comfort, as well as places them in the center of bed during transfers
- Extremely high lift height can be achieved and used for gait training/ambulation and other rehab exercises
- Ergonomically designed thicker push handle and “kick/push” support bar at base provide additional leverage and safety for staff
- Built in controls on the control box allow the lift (height and base) to be used anytime the pendant is in-operable
- Optional scale allows for the ability to weight patients (up to 600lbs) anywhere and at anytime
- Med-Mizer “Sure-Safe-Lift” maximizes staff and patient safety as the control box is programmed to lift 600lb (maximum). Exceeding this weight capacity will flash a warning on the hand pendant and cause the lift to stop operating (not allowing the lift to occur until weight is removed)
- 50.2" l x 20" h (127x51cm)
- 50.2" l x 83" h (127x211cm)
- Safe Working Load: 600 lbs.
- Front Casters: 3" (optional 4")
- Rear Casters: 4" (optional 5")
- Max Height: 83" (Pivot Pin)
- Low Height: 20" (Spreader bar)
- Legs Open: 44" (Center of Caster)
- Legs Closed: 24" (Center of Caster)
- 3 Years Limited (parts only)
- 1 Year (Casters, Hand Control)
- 90 Days (Battery)