FreedomFlex Pedal Chair
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The FreedomFlex Pedal Tilt-In-Space Reclining Wheelchair by Med-Mizer is a well-designed modern wheelchair that encourages mobility and independence for its users. This affordable chair is an attractive option for both patients and caregivers, as it can be self-propelled or easily maneuvered by caregivers for safe and comfortable transport. It has several customizable features, including adjustable arm heights and seat widths, to accommodate patients' needs and preferences. The V-Back design, flexing pressure relief straps, and multiple position options add to the comfort of the chair.
- VBack Design - patent pending exclusive feature that keeps the resident centered in the chair while adding comfort and support
- Arm Rest - height adjustable arm rest provide flexibility to customize height as needed and as an added benefit the pivoting motion allows an easier transfer
- Pressure Relief Strapping - provide additional support and comfort by "flexing" to the individuals unique contour
- Steering Casters - fixed rear casters allow the resident to self propel in a straight direction
- Adjust-ability - customize the chair to the right height and seat depth based on the residents needs
- Independent Leg Rest - optional bolt on accessory allows you to use any standard wheelchair leg rest (no costly proprietary design)
- Seat Height: 12.5" - 17.5" (32-44cm)
- Back Seat Height: 32" (81cm)
- Seat Width:
- 16" (41cm)
- 20" (51cm)
- 24" (61cm)
- Seat Depth: 16.5" - 18" (42-46cm)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Frame: Gauge steel 11ga - 16ga
- Degree of Tilt: 18 Degree
- 3 year mechanical frame
- 1 year on components