AllCare Floor Level Low Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Med-Mizer AllCare Floor Level Low Bed is the first expandable width bed that will lower to floor level. The deck height can be adjusted from 3.6″ to 25″. Beyond fall prevention the AllCare also offers advanced positioning for added comfort and treatment. Positioning options include: Low-Chair, Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning. The AllCare be also features expandable width can be expanded from 35″ to 39″ with a touch of a button. The open-deck frame allows for unimpeded access beneath the bed for overbed tables and patient lifts. The AllCare Floor Level Low Bed offers enhanced safety while simplifying equipment needs for facilities. In the past, facilities have had to choose various bed frames to address different needs, AllCare was designed to be the single solution to a wide ranges of needs: fall prevention, bariatric, custodial care, short-term rehab, wider beds, etc. By addressing these needs the AllCare offers standardization allowing for simplification of inventory and caregiver training.
- Wider sleep surface and to-the-floor lowering capabilities for more versatile uses
- Additional comfort features for patient dignity and well-being
- Enhancements designed to reduce falls, even among high-risk patients
- One-touch access to patient and caregiver controls and customizable features
- Single bed frame solution, streamlining staff training and support
- Advanced positioning options available
- 80" - 84" l x 3.3" - 25" h (203-213x9-63cm)
- 35" (89cm)
- 39" (99cm)
- 42" (107cm)
- Retracting Bed Frame: Reduces potential falls
- Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls
- Nursing Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs
- Easy Transportation: The bed can be vertically transported for ease of storage
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 15 years on bed frame mechanics
- 5 years on drive system
- 1 year on wood, caster & handsets
- Limited Warranty on all welds