AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
The AllCare Floor Level Bed is the first bed that offers expandable width options along with extremely low deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning.
The deck height adjusts from 3.6” to 20”; that’s as low to the ground as the width of a cell phone, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
- Wider sleep surface and to-the-floor lowering capabilities for more versatile uses
- Additional comfort features for patient dignity and well-being
- Enhancements designed to reduce falls, even among high-risk patients
- One-touch access to patient and caregiver controls and customizable features
- Single bed frame solution, streamlining staff training and support
- Advanced positioning options available
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- 80" - 84" l x 3.6" - 20" h (203-213x9-51cm)
- Width Expansion:
- 36" (91cm)
- 39" (100cm)
- 42" (107cm)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- Maximum Back Angle: 65 Degree
- Maximum Knee Angle:15 Degree
- Main Voltage Input: 120V
- Max Current Input: 2.70 A
- Main Frequency Input: 60 Hz
- Controller Output Voltage: 24 V DC
- 15 year on bed frame mechanics
- 5 years on drive system
- 1 year on wood, casters & handsets
- Lifetime warranty on all welds