AllCare C Floor Height Low Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The AllCare Floor Level Bed is the first bed that offers expandable width options along with extremely low deck height capability. This bed does it all - mitigate fall risk, provide easier custodial care, changes width as needed, support bariatric needs without changing beds and provide advanced positioning.
The deck height adjusts from 3.6” to 20”; that’s as low to the ground as the width of a cell phone, or raised up to sitting height for care and conversation.
- Wider sleep surface and to-the-floor lowering capabilities for more versatile uses
- Additional comfort features for patient dignity and well-being
- Enhancements designed to reduce falls, even among high-risk patients
- One-touch access to patient and caregiver controls and customizable features
- Single bed frame solution, streamlining staff training and support
- Advanced positioning options available
- Includes Advanced Positioning Capabilities (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg)
- 80" - 84" l x 3.6" - 20" h (203-213x9-51cm)
- Width Expansion:
- 36" (91cm)
- 39" (100cm)
- 42" (107cm)
- Maximum Back Angle: 65 Degree
- Maximum Knee Angle:15 Degree
- Main Voltage Input: 120V
- Max Current Input: 2.70 A
- Main Frequency Input: 60 Hz
- Controller Output Voltage: 24 V DC
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 15 year on bed frame mechanics
- 5 years on drive system
- 1 year on wood, casters & handsets
- Lifetime warranty on all welds