Zoomer Folding Power Chair Left- or Right-handed Control
The Journey Zoomer is a folding power chair that puts your mobility at your fingertips. With easy one-handed joystick control and extreme portability, Zoomer works indoors and out to help you go almost anywhere your heart desires. Now you can take that "roll" in the park you miss or shop until you drop without slowing down.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Simple Disassembly: With the quick-release frame design, the Zoomer can be easily disassembled in seconds
- Simple One-Handed Control: With the easy one-handed joystick, you can move in your Zoomer anywhere you want
- Long-Lasting Battery: The Zoomer can go up to eight miles on one charge, so you can go anywhere without running out of power
- The Zoomer is not a traditional scooter or power chair but a personal electric vehicle—and the future of battery-powered transportation
- The 35.5" turning radius means it turns on a dime; this means you can easily navigate it in small spaces
- Five speed settings, with speeds ranging from 0 to 3.7 mph
- Our patented floating footrest doesn't need to be removed
- Lightweight: To make travel and transport super easy, Zoomer breaks down into two lightweight parts (heaviest part is less than 27 lbs). Compare that to competitive products that weigh more than 100 lbs.
ADA Friendly-Comfortable-Easy of Use:
- At 25.5" wide, Zoomer fits through all standard ADA-compliant door frames of 32" wide
- Can go up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° (and up to 10° if needed)
- Padded armrests and the joystick fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks
- Foam seat cushion; can buy additional cushion for more comfort
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when chair is not in use and unlocked
- Flat free tires means you never have to inflate them
- FAA compliant and safe for travel — Now you can take that dream trip you always wanted. Take your Zoomer right up to the gate, remove the battery and carry it onto the plane, and the airline will take your Zoomer to stow it below. As you come off of the plane, you can get right back in your Zoomer and Zoom through the airport with ease.
- Traveling up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones and pets as you use your Zoomer
- Rear anti-tip wheels to prevent tipping while going over bumps or inclines
- Electromagnetic brake system automatically stops the Zoomer when the joystick is released
- Rechargeable 24 V, 8.76Ah lithium ion, suitable for 110/220 V outlets
- Eight miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity); charges in 4.5 hours or less
- Battery is charged while in place inside the chair via a port below the joystick control panel
- Overall Dimensions: 31.9" l x 24.4" w x 35.4" h (81x62x90cm)
- Height with Arm rails: 25.5" (65cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 43.9" l x 24.4" w x 11.8" h (111x62x30cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 18.9" h x 16.9" w x 13" d (48x43x33cm)
- Distance Between Arm Rails: 19.7" (50cm)
- Turning Radius: 35.5" (90cm)
- Front: 7" (18cm)
- Rear: 10" (25cm)
- Anti-tip: 2" (5cm)
Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum and nylon composite
- Max Speed: 0 to 3.7 mph
- Battery Range: Upto 8 miles
- Max Climbing Angle: 12° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max.)
- Motor: Dual Brushless; DC 24 volt, 220 watt
- Battery: 24 V 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, Lithium-ion 4-lb highest quality cells
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Joystick
- Front Wheels: 7" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 10" flat-free
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" flat wheels
- Overall Weight: 52.2 lbs. (with basket)
- Weight of Battery: 4 lbs.
- Weight with Battery: 50.5 lbs. (without basket)
- Weight Without Battery: 46.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Free Freight will apply to Orders of 4 or More Units
- For Orders of 1-3 Units, a freight charge of $50 per unit will be added to the order