Zinger Folding Power Chair Two-Handed Control
A lightweight power mobility chair with two-handed throttle steering. Turns on a dime, works indoors and out and weighs just 42 lbs (47 with battery). Comes with a convenient travel basket. Unique and fun-dual lever steering. The Zinger is not a scooter or a power chair; it is a personal electronic vehicle. Dual-lever driving (like a zero-turn lawn mower) is ultra responsive and nimble. Three speed settings: 0-1 mph/0-3 mph/0-6 mph; and Reverse: 0-1 mph. The 24" turning radius allows turns on a dime, 50% smaller turning radius than other chairs. Drives on almost any surface, indoors or out, including grass, dirt and small gravel.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Turns on Dime: Navigates into small spaces with a 50% smaller turning radius than mobility scooters
- Top Speed 6MPH: Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
- Travel Ready: Surprisingly light and easy to roll. Take the Zinger with you anywhere – even on a plane!
- Lightweight and portable: Only about 42lbs with the battery (about 47 lbs without) compared to power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs. Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Traveling is easy: FAA approved—can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. Battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board. Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
- Built-in safety: Rear anti-tip wheels for additional stability while going over bumps or inclines. Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Rechargeable battery: Rechargeable Panasonic brand lithium-ion battery (36V 6.6Ah): Charge your Zinger battery without removing it, or remove and charge if needed. Eight miles of use on a single charge; charges in four hours or less
- Overall Dimensions: 29.13" l x 25" w x 35.43" h (74x63x90cm)
- Height with Armrests: 25" (63cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 35.43" l x 25" w x 10" h (90x63x25cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 18.9" h x 16.92" w x 13" d (48x43x33cm)
- Turning Radius: 24" (61cm)
- Front: 6" (15cm)
- Rear: 9" (23cm)
Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum and nylon composite
- Speed Range:
- Low: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors
- Medium: 0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace
- High: 0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed grass
- Reverse: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)
- Max Speed: 6 mph
- Battery Range: Upto 8 miles
- Max Climbing Angle: 10° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
- Motor: DC 36V, 250W, 7A
- Battery: 36V, 6.6Ah, lithium-ion 4lb (1.8kg) highest quality cells
- Charger: 2.1A, automatic, input 100-240V, charge time 4 hours or less
- Steering/Braking System: Two lever controls (hardened steel on tire brake/knurled roller on tire drive)
- Armrests: Attached in factory.and easily removed with the included hex key
- Front Wheels: 6" non-marking flat-free wheels
- Rear Wheels: 9" non-marking air-filled provides softer ride
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 50mm PU solid
- Overall Weight: 49 lbs. (with basket)
- Weight of Battery: 5 lbs.
- Weight with Battery: 47.40 lbs. (without basket)
- Weight Without Battery: 43.45 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Free Freight will apply to Orders of 4 or More Units
- For Orders of 1-3 Units, a freight charge of $50 per unit will be added to the order