UPWalker CardioAccelerator Backsaver Rollator
The CardioAccelerator offers all the features and benefits of the Original UPWalker plus active cardio and upper body exercise.
An exciting new way for seniors to exercise and regain their mobility.
Reciprocating armrests provide for a wide range of motion that invigorates muscle groups like the arms, back, legs, core as well as the heart! Helps users address muscle loss due to aging. Arm resistance increases with speed of reciprocating motion. CardioAccelerator can be used as an exercise machine or as original UPWalker upright walker. Exercise mode available while walking or while standing in stationary position. Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to walk farther and remain more active. Clinical studies revealed UPWalker technology improved walking posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists. Stylish, easy-folding design, lightweight for transporting and storage. Simple armrest adjustment for the perfect height in seconds. Cushioned sit-to-stand handles ease transition to standing position. Standard accessories include drink holder, seat backrest and personal bag. Sturdy frame with user weight capacity up to 300 lbs.
- Walk Upright: Enables you to stand upright and look ahead with better support
- Exercise Mode: It can be used as an exercise machine or as original UPWalker upright walker
- Height Adjustable Arms: Simple armrest adjustment for the perfect height in seconds
- Overall Dimensions: 33.5" l x 23.5" w x 35" - 44" h (85x60x89-112cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 18" l x 11" w (46x28cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 33.5" l x 42.5" w x 10.5" h (85x108x27cm)
- Armrest Height Range: 35" – 44" (89-112cm)
- User Height Range: 4'9" - 5'11"
- Front & Back Wheel Size: 8" (20cm)
- Weight: 27.3 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.