WeCare High/Low Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Joerns WeCare bed offers all the functions and stability of an institutional frame with an easy to deliver and assemble package. The split-frame design combines easy, one-person delivery with ultra-low bed height for fall prevention and a full-range of options to deliver convenient, effective care in any environment.
- Enhance confidence entering / exiting the bed with full range stability and foot placement.
- The split-frame design combines easy, one-person delivery with ultra-low bed height for fall prevention
- Intuitive ergonomic hand pendant with 8-function control and integrated hook
- Improve comfort, simplify repositioning and reduce falls risk with flexible sizing up to 42″ W and 84″ L
- Easy to transport and store with innovative dolly stair climber accessory
Enhanced Capabilities and New Options:
- UNPARALLELED STABILITY: Enhance confidence entering / exiting the bed with full range stability and foot placement
- A SAFER SYSTEM: Protect against falls injury and reduce caregiver strain with the 8.0" ultra-low height and ergonomic 28" high height.* Add peace of mind knowing WeCare is guaranteed to meet bed entrapment guidelines
- ENHANCED COMFORT AND CARE: Augment care, improve sleep, and reduce movement in bed with a fully adjustable sleep deck, AutoContur positioning, and optional staff control with Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg and function lock
- A BETTER FIT: Improve comfort, simplify repositioning and reduce falls risk with flexible sizing. WeCare offers optional 4" length extension and width extensions from 35" to 39" (Twin XL) and 42"
- EASIER INSTALLATION: Protect installers from excessive strain and simplify delivery with WeCare’s unique transport dolly and stair climber
- FLEXIBLE DELIVERY: Receive WeCare the way you want it. Packaged for easy delivery to suit your needs, the bed system can ship palleted or by parcel carrier
- Reduced risk of injury: With greater travel range
- Exceptional clearance: Open architecture legs
- Comfort and shear reduction: Three-section mattress support platform
- Better sleep deck: Therapeutic grid surface
- Industry leading stability: Durable tubular steel design
- Intuitive ergonomic hand pendant: 8-function control with integrated hook
- Safer repositioning and egress: Entrapment compliant assist device can be mounted at head and foot, plus optional staff control offers gravity assisted repositioning
- Effortless operation: Four quality DC motors
- Managed controls: Pendant function lock-out available with optional staff control
80" l x 35" w x 8" - 28" h (203x89x20-71cm)
- Bed Mobility: Roll-in-Low / Roll-any-Height
- Hand Pendant Functions: Standard: 3 Function, Plus AutoContour
- Low Height: 8.0" (Base Model 8.75")
- High Height: 28" (Base Model 26")
- Bed Length:
- Standard: 80"
- Optional: 4" Extender
- Bed Width:
- Standard: 35"
- Optional: CareWide Accessory 39" (TwinXL) and 42"
- Casters: Four casters (two locking)
- Underbed Clearance: 18"
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 4.0 Amps, Class II
- Regulation Compliance: Conforms to IEC 60601-2-52
- Adjustable Deck Height: Yes
- Safe working load: 450 lbs.
- Max Patient Weight: 400 lbs.
- Product weight: 145 lbs.