UltraCare XT Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The evolutionary UltraCare XT is one bed with the ability to adapt to many resident care environments. Through a remarkable combination of performance, function and style, the UltraCare XT can be easily transformed to fit any configuration or room style. Upgrade to suit your facility’s needs. Choose options such as SafeLight, UltraLock and UltraWide or experience other great features to customize your UltraCare XT bed. The standard UltraCare XT has the same great features you enjoyed with the UltraCare bed plus newly-designed controls, faster positioning speed, AdvancedCare and IPX4 fluid ingress protection rating to name a few advantages. Then, upgrade with various options and accessories, including UltraWide and UltraLock. One bed. A total solution.
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- AdvanceCare positioning offered as a standard feature with integrated pendant connections on both sides of mattress support platform
- Optional Staff Control offers advanced clinical control, safety lockouts and ergonomic functionality
- Extendable four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- UltraLock is available at the foot end or both the head and foot to maximize security or mobility at any height
- Maximum: 88" l x 42" w x 30" h (223x107x76cm)
- Minimum: 76" l x 35" w x 7" h (193x89x18cm)
- Safe Working Load: 500 lbs.
- Product Weight: 220 lbs.
- Max Back Angle to Horizontal: 65 Degree
- Max Knee Angle to Horizontal: 35 Degree
- Mains Voltage: 110-220 VAC
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Input Current: 4.0 Amps
- Control Box Output Voltage: 24V DC
- Electrical Protection: Class I or II, Type B
- Duty Cycle: 10% (2 min on / 18 min off)
- Circuit Protection: Auto reset current sensor