Hoyer Switch Sit-To-Stand Patient Transfer Aid
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Stand Aid lifts and transfer devices are designed for individuals who have difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position. Individuals must be able to actively participate in the lifting process and be able to partially support their weight. The Switch is designed to help a person with reduced mobility stand from a seated position and move from one place to another. It is the perfect choice for people who have upper body strength but require assistance making short distance transfers. The user actively participates in the standing process and remains standing during transfer.
- Narrow 30″ turn radius for navigating tight spaces
- Two independently braked central wheels and four corner mounted swivel casters for stability and maneuverability
- Frame and base plate easily separate into two components for transportation and storage
- Contoured adjustable knee pads accommodate a wide range of user sizes
- Low ground clearance provides maximum stability during use
- Angled recess ensures close access around toilets
- 26" l x 22" w x 46" h (66x56x117cm)
- Knee pad height: 14" - 20" (35-51cm)
- Turning radius: 30" (76cm)
- Ground clearance: 1" (2cm)
- Foot plate height: 1.8" (4cm)
- Corner casters: 1.3" (3cm)
- Central braked wheels: 5" (13cm)
- Type: Patient Lifts
- Style: Sit to Stand Lift
- Frame Weight: 12 lbs.
- Base Weight: 23 lbs.
- Total Weight: 35 lbs.