Hoyer Long Seat 6-Point Loop Style Sling
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Oxford Long Seat sling is a hammock style sling designed for amputees but also suitable for other patients. This sling can only be put on or removed in a lying position and is most commonly used with an amputee. This sling also needs to be used in conjunction with side suspenders for comfortable transfer. The Joerns Hoyer Professional Long Seat Sling - Commode Model is available in six configurations, and two material choices.
- Long Seat
- Lift Types: Advance, Elara, HPL450, HPL500, HPL700, Presence, Stature
- Available with or without commode aperture
- Can be customised to fulfil patient specific needs
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Coloured attachment loops promote correct/safe positioning
- Designed for loop spreader bars
- Structured to ensure safety and stability
- Available in two fabric types: polyester or mesh
Sling Material: Mesh, Polyester
- Application: Long Seat Sling
- Cradle / Spreader Bar: 4 or 6 Point
- Connection: 6 - Strap Point
- Cradle Type: Loop
- Weight Capacity:
- Small: 75 - 150 lbs.
- Medium: 125 - 200 lbs.
- Large: 175 - 350 lbs.
- Extra Large: 275 - 500 lbs.