Hoyer Hydraulic Manual Patient Lift with Pump Handle
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Our most popular homecare lift, the HML400 has an ergonomically placed hydraulic pump for ease of use. The pump handle can be rotated from side to side allowing for operation from either side of the lifter. The “U” shaped base can be adjusted for easier access to wheelchairs and other furniture. The HML400 can be disassembled for easy storage.
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Pump handle rotates, allowing operation from either side of lifter
- Safe working load of 400 lb
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Contemporary painted design
- Ergonomically placed hydraulic pump handle is easy to use
- Priced for reimbursement
- 43.5" l x 24" - 41" w (110x61-104cm)
- Mast Height: 51" (129cm)
- Sling Seat Height: 37" (94cm)
- Base Clearance: 5.5" (14cm)
- Range of Boom: 28.25" - 75" (72-190cm)
- Tubing Diameter: 2" Square (5cm)
- Maximum height to attachment point: 62.2" (158cm)
- Legs open inside dimension: 38" (96cm)
- Legs closed outside dimension: 25.5" (65cm)
- Overall height of legs: 4.75" (12cm)
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Finish: Tan Power Coated
- Type: Patient Lifts
- Base Opening: Hand Operated
- Style: Hydraulic Lift
- Cradle Points: 6 or 4