Hoyer Easytrack Free Standing Gantry
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
TheEasytrack Free Standing Gantry is a free-standing, versatile home solution for all sorts of point-to-point transfers for an individual with mobility issues from a wheelchair to the bed, a bed to a wheelchair, or for use in the bathroom for toileting and bathing assistance. Both the free-standing gantry and the Max Sky 440 portable two-point sling cassette are designed to be strong and sturdy as well as portable for use in a home or to take on vacation or for an overnight stay. The gantry will adjust in both height and width enough for a king-size bed making this is ideal for individuals with limited mobility and age-related health conditions to stay at home in their own bed. This free-standing gantry is also ideal for people who rent their apartment or home and cannot make structural changes to the walls or ceiling.
- Free-standing and portability makes this great for home use and vacations
- Can extend to almost 8 high and 9 ½ wide
- Includes base levels and height indicators on each post
- Will decrease injury from falls for both the user and caretaker
- Provides user dignity, comfort, and security during transfers
- Floor to Top of Rail: 72" - 95"
- Floor to Bottom of Rail: 66" - 89"
- Exterior Width: 87" - 127"
- Interior Width: 75" - 115"
- Footplate Length: 42"
- Footplate Width: 6"
- Strap Length: 88" (223cm)
- Rail Weight: 31 lbs.
- Post Weight (each): 21 lbs.
- Footplate Weight: 12 lbs.
- Lifter weight (standard) and Speed: 14.3 lbs.; Speed = 1.7 in/sec
- Battery Charge: Averages 2 to 4 hours on a complete charge
- Battery Capacity: Provides up to 30 transfers with a load of 176 lbs.
- Battery Charger Input: 100-240 Vac / 50-60 Hz / 24 Va
- Electrical up and down emergency buttons: Yes
- Emergency stopping device (pull cord) accessible from the ground: Located on motor cab
- Manual emergency lowering device: Yes