Hoyer Comfort Amputee Sling
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Joerns Comfort Amputee Sling is designed for amputees but is also suitable for other patients who have to remain in the sling for an extended period, such as for bed making or bathing. It is suitable for the lifting of amputees, but patients must be individually assessed for suitability by a qualified person. An amputee spreader bar is required for use with the amputee sling.
- Comfort cradle
- 4 Point
- Intended for use with a 4-point clip cradle and comes with four clip connections
- Use with an Amputee spreader bar
- Sling is made with durable and breathable polyester
- Great for extended use, such as dressing
- Transfers must be made from sitting and lying down
Sling Material: Polyester
- Application: Patient Lift Sling
- Point Cradle: 4 Point
- Weight Capacity:
- Small: 75 - 150 lbs.
- Medium: 125 - 200 lbs.
- Large: 175 - 350 lbs.