Hoyer Classic Manual Hydraulic Patient Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Hoyer Legacy C-HLA manual hydraulic patient lift is made with a durable chrome finish that is sturdy and capable of being utilized for car transfers (with the straight bar cradle). The lift's base legs are adjustable, catering to customized needs. With a built-in extended reach, caregivers can better assist with floor pick-up without stressing their body. The lift operates smoothly with 4" offset casters being a stable device.
- Chrome finish and adjustable u-base has set the standard in lifters in both clinical and homecare settings
- This easy to operate hydraulic pump lifter enhances smooth transferring that surpasses quality throughout the industry
- Adjustable legs
- Extended reach for floor pick-up capabilities
- Long-wearing chrome finish maintains appearance
- Mast and base separate for easy travel or storage
- 41" l x 24" - 39.5" w (104x61-100cm)
- Mast Height: 52" (132cm)
- Sling Seat Height: 33" (84cm)
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Application: Patient Transfer Sling Lift
- Base clearance: 4.5"
- Range of boom (Measured from top center of cradle to floor): 30" - 80.5"
- Tubing diameter: 2" round