Hoyer Classic Deluxe Power Patient Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Safe working load of 400 lb
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Optional scale
- Includes six-point cradle
- Operates smoothly and quietly
- Made with adjustable base legs
- Built with a large portion of leg room
- Protects furniture and walls from damage
- 43.5" l x 24" - 41" w (110x61-104cm)
- Mast Height: 51" (129cm)
- Sling Seat Height: 37" (94cm)
- Base Clearance: 5.5" (14cm)
- Range of Boom: 28.25" - 75" (72-190cm)
- Tubing Diameter: 2" Square (5cm)
- Maximum height to attachment point: 61.5" (156cm)
- Legs open inside dimension: 38" (96cm)
- Legs closed outside dimension: 24.25" (65cm)
- Overall height of legs: 5.25" (12cm)
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Finish: Tan Power Coated
- Type: Patient Lifts
- Range of Boom (Measured from top center of cradle to floor): 28.25" - 75"
- Base Opening: Hand Operated
- Style: Electric Power Lift
- Cradle Points: 6 or 4