Hoyer Calibre Passive Bariatric Patient Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The Hoyer Calibre is a uniquely designed electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patients. It is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load rating of 850 lb. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you about recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Calibre in top shape! The unique Calibre design includes an extra wide, wrap-around handle to accommodate multiple caregivers. This addresses concerns with high push-pull forces with other products in the market. In addition, the front castors of the Calibre are articulated making it easier to move heavy loads across uneven floors or thresholds. The Calibre comes with a weigh scale included.
- Wrap-around handle allows for multiple caregiver access to maneuver
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement
- Swan Neck style legs allow Calibre to get closer to the resident
- Weigh scale comes standard on Calibre
- Two (2) batteries and off board charger
- Powered base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Maximum height to attachment point: 77" (195cm)
- Legs Dimension:
- Open inside: 49" (124cm)
- Closed outside: 33.3" (84cm)
- Overall Height of legs: 4.75" (12cm)
- Overall Length: 64" (162cm)
- Safe working load: 850 lbs.
- Application: Passive Bariatric Patient Lift
- Connection Type: 6 Point