Hoyer Bariatric Battery Powered Patient Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
The enhanced and improved Hoyer HPL700 is a uniquely designed, electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of a diverse patient population, including bariatric patients. It is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load of 700 lb, and is compatible with multiple spreader bars, allowing caregivers to use this one lift for patients considered bariatric and non-bariatric alike. It has been designed to be configured with or without a seamlessly integrated weigh scale that has a two-sided digital display and user-friendly controls. The HPL700 is also equipped with unique Hoyer Smart Monitor technology that accurately records and displays vital lift utilization and service data to help improve safety for both patients and caregivers, facilitate the lift’s maintenance and optimize the product’s lifetime.
- Interchangeable spreader bars
- Power operated base
- Hoyer Smart Monitor
- Oversized handles to easily move the lift
- Optional scale
- Two (2) batteries and off board charger
- Powered base
- 55" - 56" x 57.75" - 81" (140-142x147-206cm)
- Lifting range: 23.3" - 69" (59-175cm)
- Legs Dimension:
- Open inside: 42.3" (107cm)
- Closed outside: 27.5" (70cm)
- Overall height of legs: 4.5" (11cm)
- Safe working load: 700 lbs.
- Application: Passive Bariatric Patient Lifter
- Color: White
- Connection Type: 6 Point
- Frame Material: Steel Frame
- Operating Mechanism: Battery Powered