AL215 Low Profile Single Axis Hoist Lift
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Does your lighter mobility device need a lift? Make it simple with the low profile AL215 hoist lift. Designed for ease of use and affordability, this hoist lift offers adjustable arm height, a weather-resistant hand control, and accommodates many types of mobility devices.
- The AL215 is optimal for manual wheelchairs, scooters, and power wheelchairs weighing up to 250 lb.
- Compatible with a variety of minivans, SUVs, vans, and trucks; and enables you to maintain the use of your vehicle’s backup camera
- This low-profile hoist lift is complete with power lifting and manual rotation
- Light duty, economical yet effective solution
- Manual rotation with mechanical stop
- Extremely adjustable base and arm height with adjustable boom strap
- Standard installation is for Passenger side. For Driver side option the DS01 must be included
- Weather-resistant hand control
- Integrated, offset post allows mobility device to be delivered to the side of the vehicle
Arm Dimension: 21" - 32" l x 26" - 34" h (53-81x66-86cm)
- Manual wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Powered: Manual rotation, Power lifting
- Extension: Fixed arm with adjustable strap
- Securement: Docking device (not included)
- Included Accessories: Universal base adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Installed Weight: 42 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 250 lbs.