FGA-700 Bariatric Floor Lift
For those with higher weight capacity needs, the Prism FGA-700 Bariatric Floor Lift is the perfect lift, featuring a 700lb weight capacity and a durable aluminum build.
The Prism FGA-700’s mast can be assembled in three different height mounting positions, making the height meet most patient needs. The FGA-700 is great for gait and ambulation training, with support bars that come standard. The lifting range allows for lifting from a lower bed or floor. The 360° turn capability allows for ease in lifting and positioning, without the caregiver needing to maneuver the mast or boom. Power mast and base controls make operating the FGA-700 Bariatric Floor Lift simple for the caregiver. The FGA-700 comes with emergency stop and emergency lowering functions for added patient safety.
The FGA-700 also comes in a Low Base model whose base legs are 2" shorter to better fit under furniture.
- 4-Point, double carry bar
- Standard support bars promote gait and ambulation training
- 360° turning capability of carry bar
- Lifts from floor
- Optional wall mounted charger available
- Lifting Range:
- 23.2" to 74.5" (59-189cm)
- 25.2" to 76.4" (64-194cm)
- Weight capacity: 700 lbs.
- Weight: 161 lbs.