Power Wheelchairs Compass Sport - GP605M
"Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up"
(1 year FREE service warranty included)
The Golden Compass™ Sport features a stylish, sleek design built for maneuverability both indoors and out with durable, solid color injected plastic shrouds in red or blue for a sporty new look. It offers a range of comfortable seat sizes available in 16”, 18” and 20” standard widths and an upgraded 22” wide seat. All four seat widths come with a luxury high-back Captain’s style seat with a headrest for ultimate comfort when on the go. The Dynamic LiNX controller offers a better rider experience using patented Dynamic Load Compensation Technology, which improves the terrain climbing ability of the Compass Sport’s patented springless articulating chassis. Learning to drive the Compass Sport is easier and a more natural experience than before!
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Constant contact – Patented Springless Articulating Chassis; offering the best traction and stability
- Dynamic Linx Smart Controller (40 amp)
- Side-mounted charging port
- Adjustable-depth seat / Swivel seat
- Height adjustable headrest
- Armrest height, width and angle adjustable
- Designed exclusively for Golden, imported product
- Solid color injection molded plastics
- Nylon drive wheels for reduced weight and modern look
- Oil-embedded bearings for increased durability
- Silver powder coated arm beams
- Four reflective stickers
- Larger footplate
- Optional 50 Ah batteries for up to 34-mile operating range
- Overall Dimensions: 39.5" l x 24" w (100x61cm)
- Casters: 6" (15cm)
- Center tire: 10" (25cm)
- Ground clearance: 3.25" (8cm)
- Turning radius: 21" (53cm)
- Batteries: U1
- Maximum speed: 4 MPH
- Operating range: 24 Miles
- Base weight: 97 lbs.
- Heaviest piece: 97 lbs.
- Seat weight with arms: 40 lbs.
- Weight with batteries: 179 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Batteries: 13 Months
- Drive Train: 13 Months
- Frame: Lifetime
- Electrical Parts: 13 Months