Value Flex Adjustable Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Value-Flex Adjustable Bed:
Flexabed offers adjustable twin bed sizes with our Hi Lo, Value, and Premier products. Adjustable Twin bed mattresses are the smallest standard size. They’re usually intended for single sleepers, and work great for children’s rooms, bunk beds, small bedrooms, and guest rooms. Full-size mattresses are great for children, single sleepers, and individuals working with narrower floor spaces. While offering more spacious sleep than a twin-size mattress, a full-size adjustable bed still manages to be an economical purchase. Adjustable Queen beds are the most commonly purchased mattresses. They’re a comfortable size for couples and fit well in almost all bedrooms. Adjustable queen beds also have the added benefit of a huge style selection when it comes to bedding sets, bedroom furniture, and bed accessories.
- A limited lifetime warranty
- One-touch wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motor technology
- A 2-inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy-duty padded base made with Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
- An innerspring mattress in your choice of soft, medium, or firm construction
- Locking casters
- The ability to attach to existing headboards an adjustable bed frame
- Twin: 38" x 75" l (96x190cm)
- Full: 54" w x 75" l (137x190cm)
- Queen: 60" w x 80" l (152x203cm)
- Height (Standard): 21" (53cm)
- Height (Casters Removed): 19" (48.3cm)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen
- Height (optional leg extensions): can be raised in 1-inch increments from 2 – 7 inches
- Most affordable adjustable bed frame
- Made in: Lafayette, GA
- Twin Beds: for single adults who are under six feet tall, teens or children
- Full-Size Beds: for single adults under six feet tall and children
- Queen Beds: for couples without children or pets sharing the bed
- Innerspring Mattress Options: Soft, Medium Firm, Extra Firm