Premier Adjustable Bed
"White Glove In-home Delivery and Installation"
( 1 year FREE service warranty included when in San Diego County)
Premier Adjustable Bed:
The Premier best adjustable bed sets the standards for comfort and convenience. Every amenity Flexabed offers can be added to the Premier model. Fully customizable adjustable bed. Can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that your specific needs are fulfilled.
- A lifetime, limited warranty
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A 6-inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy-duty padded base
- Advantech material that will not warp, break or squeak
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- The ability to attach to existing headboards
- A Premier mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel
- With a tack and jump pattern and a suede border with designer taped edges, it is thicker and more luxurious than ever before
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction
- *Premier models available in either 6” or 2” profile (except 30” bed – 2” only)
- *If attaching siderails to a Premier bed, you must order 4” profile
- Twin: 38" w x 75" l (96x190cm)
- Full: 54" w x 75" l (137x190cm)
- Queen: 60" w x 80" l (152x203cm)
- King: 76" w x 80" l (193x203cm)
- Height (Standard): 22" (56cm)
- Height (Without Casters): 20" (51cm)
- Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen, Dual Queen, King, Dual King, and California King
- Height (With Optional Leg Extensions) Can be raised in 1-inch increments from 2 to 7 inches
- Additional options:
- If you plan to add side rails, the Premier must be ordered with a 4 inch foundation profile
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*
- * Additional charges apply
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 225 lbs.