Hi-Low SL Adjustable Bed
"Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up"
(1 year FREE service warranty included)
Hi-Low Adjustable Bed:
The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button. Sleep next to your loved one with the dual king option. Ideal bed for those in home healthcare or assisted living environments, a luxury alternative to hospital beds for home. Several comfortable mattress options available.
- A Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional, dual timed massage
- A mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Locking casters
- Optional side rails
- Choose from soft, medium or firm construction
- Mattresses are also available in low profile, gel-infused memory foam*, memory foam*, latex* or combination innerspring/memory foam*
- (*Additional charges apply)
- Twin: 38" w x 75" l (96x190cm)
- Full: 54" w x 75" l (137x190cm)
- Queen: 60" w x 80" l (152x203cm)
- Height (Standard): 13.25" (34cm)
- can be raised with hand control to: 20.75" (53cm)
- Height (Casters Removed): 11" (28cm)
- can be raised with hand control to 18.5" (47cm)
- Height (Fully Lowered, Casters Removed, Low Profile Mattress): 16.5" (42cm)
- Height (Fully Lowered, With Casters, Low Profile Mattress): 18.75" (48cm)
- Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen
- Height (optional leg extensions): can be raised in 1 inch incremetns from 2 - 7 inches
- Most affordable adjustable bed frame
- Made in: Lafayette, GA
- Twin Beds: for single adults who are under six feet tall, teens or children
- Full-Size Beds: for single adults under six feet tall and children
- Queen Beds: for couples without children or pets sharing the bed
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Overall: 200 lbs.