Dawn House Queen Bed
The Dawn House Bed is the best hospital bed alternative to support your care. The custom sleep system offers high/low adjustable height, optional support rail, underbed lighting, voice command and remote control, and health monitoring. All in a beautiful design you’ll be proud to have in your home.
The Dawn House bed offers the safety features found in a hospital bed, plus a lot more, with a luxury design.
Explore convenience with our flexible set-up and delivery options tailored to your preferences. Opt for the ultimate "Premier In-Home Delivery and Set-up," where our team handles everything from unboxing to assembly, providing detailed instructions along with seamless delivery to your doorstep. For those who prefer a hands-on approach, we offer "In-store Pickup," allowing you to pay a nominal in-store fee for us to unbox, assemble, and provide guidance, all within the store premises. Choose the option that suits you best and let us make your experience hassle-free!
- Adjustable bed height - Raise or lower bed for ease in getting in, out of, or sitting on the bed. The bed adjusts in height from 10” minimum to 16” (without legs, no mattress)
- Optional Support Rail - Designed for those who like a little help getting in and out of bed, the rail moves in unison with any base adjustment. The optional support rail offers more independence and easily attaches for additional support getting in and out of bed
- Underbed lighting - Motion-activated LED lighting for better visibility in low-light settings
- Health sensors - Passively monitor sleep cycles, vital health indicators and connects to the Dawn House bed mobile app
- Anti-snore feature - Gently and automatically raises the head of the bed to alleviate the effects of snoring. Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning
- Rise to wake - Set a time to gently raise the head of the bed as an alternative to an alarm clock
- Washable Cooling Cover - Available in a range of sizes designed to fit the Dawn House mattress perfectly. Provides a layer of soft protection and maintains a consistently comfortable temperature
- Reactive Memory Foam - The spring-like feel of a traditional mattress paired with modern foam that contours to the body to provide optimal support and comfort for any sleep position
- Cooling Gel Poly Foam - Inherent properties of the gel foam help to regulate body temperature to allow for comfortable sleep in any climate
- Patented Edge Support - The solid edge maximizes sleeping area and supports seating on the side of the bed or getting in and out of bed. It also provides stable support when leaning against or walking around the bed
- Support Foam - Strategically positioned Articulated Movement Grooves enhance mattress flexibility and ensure seamless contouring when paired with the Dawn House adjustable base
- Flex-Air Channel Base - Open channels allow for airflow within the mattress which improves breathability, temperature stability and mattress shape retention
- Massage (Relax) - Pick from three levels of intensity. An automatic timer will turn the massage off after 10 minutes
- Base Dimensions: 59.5" x 82" (151x208cm)
- Headboard Dimensions: 59.5" x 47" x 4" (151x119x10cm)
- Technical Requirements:
- iPhone or Android device
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Power supply (120V, surge protector recommended)
- Peak starting current 16 amps for 10ms
- Operating current average 8 amps
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Weight Limit:
- All bases will structurally support the recommended weight distributed evenly across the head and foot sections.
- Bases are not designed to support or lift this amount of weight in the head or foot sections alone.
- Dimensions of each individual base may vary