Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter
The ALL NEW Quingo Ultra Mobility Scooter features an all-aluminum chassis that offers lower weight, greater styling, and portability. It has a host of safety and performance features at an affordable price.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter benefits from the same innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians as all our five-wheel scooters. Like all Quingo mobility scooters the Ultra comes with the safety, comfort and maneuverability offered by our unique, worldwide patented, 5-wheel design.
The Quingo Ultra mobility scooter is extremely straightforward to transport and is very easy to dismantle, taking less than 60 seconds to be loaded into the boot of even a small car and, due its lightweight aluminum chassis, it is easy to lift the individual components. Ideal indoors or out, it can be used in shopping centers and for trips to small local shops or keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5-wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the maneuverability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally, Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Superb portability – The heaviest component weighs just 39lbs or 17.8kg. Dismantling and assembly are both efficient and swift and your customers will appreciate the blend of comfort, performance, and portability
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5-wheel stability. The first generation, 3-wheel portable mobility scooters, while agile, are unable to match 4-wheel portables when it comes to stability. Using British designed 5-wheel Quintell™ technology makes for stability in a class of its own, crucial for negotiating hills and inclines and when mounting or descending curbs
- Enhanced comfort & posture control – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers of a loftier stature, and those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable vehicle measuring only 41.5 inches in length
- Safer curb handling – even at angles. Curbs can represent considerable obstacle to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5-wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend curbs at an angle of up to 45°. Additionally, Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with its auto-powered drive system
- Unrivalled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5-wheel Quingo proved to be more maneuverable than any 4-wheel scooter, of comparable length, available today. This makes for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space such as small shops and shopping centers
- Overall Dimensions: 23.5" w x 50" d x 40" h (60x127x102cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 23.5" w x 43.5" d x 20" h (60x110x51cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 30" h x 16.9" - 23" w x 15" d (76x43x38cm)
- Backrest Height: 14.2" (36cm)
- Turning Radius: 40.2" (102cm)
- Kerb Climbing: 2" (5cm)
- Wheelbase: 30.3" (77cm)
- Type: 5 Wheel Personal Mobility Vehicle
- Class: EN 12184 class B
- Intended Use: Pavement
- Maximum Speed: 4mph/6.4kph
- Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Electric Motor: DC 24v 250 Watt
- Battery Configuration – 2 x 15Ah
- Travel Range 2 Battery Configuration: 10 miles
- Battery Configuration: 4 x 15Ah
- Travel Range 4 Battery Configuration: 18 miles
- Frame Color: Silver
- Textile Color: Standard
- Tires: Air
- Frame: 3 Years
- Motor & Electronics: 1 Year