Caire NewLife Elite
The AirSep NewLife Elite concentrator delivers up to 5 LPM of oxygen. The robust construction, ease-of-use, and low maintenance make it the perfect choice for facilities, hospitals, clinical settings, and harsh environmental conditions.Units are available with an optional O2 monitor. The AirSep NewLife Elite can also be equipped with a pediatric flowmeter for use with infants and other patients prescribed for low liter flow (0.125–2 LPM). The Air Outlet option enables the unit to deliver medicated nebulizer treatments while simultaneously providing supplemental oxygen.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 15.7" w x 28.5" h x 14.5" d (40x72x37cm)
- 40" w x 72.4" h x 36.8" d (102x184x93cm)
- Flow Rates: 1.0 – 5.0 LPM
- O2 Outlet Pressure: 7-9 psig (48-62 kPa)
- Power Draw: 350 watts
- Sound Level: 48 dB(A)
- Oxygen Purity:
- 1-3 LPM: 95% +0.5/-3%
- 4LPM: 92% +3.5/-3%
- 5LPM: 90% +3.5/-3%
- Operating Environment: 41º F to 104º F (5°C to 40°C) UP to 95% humidity
- Storage Environment: -4º F to 140º F (-20°C to 60°C), up to 95% relative humidity
- Weight: 54 lb.