Caire Eclipse 5
The Eclipse 5 combines portability with clinical efficiency to treat a wide variety of your needs, no matter the range of your activity levels – giving you the freedom to travel and enjoy life on the go. Suitable for use 24/7 use, this all-in-one oxygen therapy device can provide continuous flow from 0.5 to 3 LPM (Liters Per Minute) and pulse doses up to a setting of 9.
** A prescription is required from your doctor to purchase this device. Call CAIRE for assistance.
- Run on AC, DC or battery power
- In the car—all flow rates available and battery will recharge ≤ 2 LPM
- 2 hours battery at 2 LPM with single battery
- Over 5 hours of battery duration at 2 pulse
- Removable rolling cart with adjustable handle
- FAA approved for use on commercial airline
- Proprietary autoSAT® technology
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable bolus rise time
- Bolus sizes up to 192 mL
- Highest pulse dose of any concentrator
- Ideal for pulmonary rehab patients
How It Works
Our innovative technology gives COPD patients and their caregivers the confidence to breathe easier with the most advanced Oxygen Concentrators on the market.
The pulse flow setting of your oxygen concentrator delivers a “bolus”, or breath of oxygen, to your lungs with every inhale. CAIRE’s pulse flow technology is the most sensitive on the market, delivering the precise amount of oxygen you need when you need it most.
CAIRE’s autoSAT® technology adjusts oxygen concentrator performance to guarantee the prescribed amount of oxygen is delivered with each breath.